Unruly Ethernet cables not only make troubleshooting more difficult, but they can also pose a fire hazard as they can decrease heat dissipation in a networking environment. But when properly organized, networking cable bundles can make for marvelous displays of artwork (and showcase very patient IT personnel). Whether you opt for the traditional blue and yellow networking cables, or are more adventurous with your Ethernet coloring scheme, we’ve found some cable bundles so organized, they’ll inspire you to organize yours.
1. Orange IS the new black when cables are organized like this.
2. Is this the spaghetti exhibit at LACMA? No. This is an accurate representation of what Ethernet heaven looks like.
3. This yellow Ethernet arrangement would make Ethernet inventor Bob Metcalfe cry.
4. Propaganda tempting non-OCD people to switch to the other side:
5. You too would leave your networking cables exposed if they looked like this.
6. One does not simply zip-tie a cable bundle together.
7. Cables so organized that they seem to come to life.
8. What true dedication looks like.
9. Regard how these blue networking cables cascade into a data-fall of Ethernet current.
10. Google, is that you?
11. Cables that bundle together, terminate together.
12. These shoes have never stepped on something so beautiful. Nor will they. Ever.
13. Zip ties and velcro co-existing in perfect harmony.
14. Back at it again with those Zip Ties!
15. These patch panels are ready for their close-up.
16. Can you spot the mistake?
(There is none.)
17. Something doesn’t belong:
Did you enjoy our post? Don’t forget to share it!
- How to Extend Ethernet Without Additional Equipment
- Demystifying Ethernet Category Types-Know the Difference Between Cat5e, Cat6, and Cat7
- How To Maintain Your Ethernet Bundles Cool