SIP Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA)
Enjoy fantastic cost-savings of VoIP without having to replace all of your existing analog devices. PLANET’s Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA) also known as a VoIP Adapter, converts VoIP signals into analog tones, enabling use of existing analog phone devices with VoIP installation.
VPA-100 SIP Public Announcement Adapter with PoE
Planet’s VPA-100 audio control system comes with the existing IP PBX to provide unidirectional and bidirectional audio for broadcasting.
- Voice: Microphone, Speaker, Loud Speaker
- Ports: 1 LAN w/PoE, 1 LAN, Microphone/speaker, Terminal Block
- Power: 5V DC, 1A or 802.3af PoE
- Operating Temp: 0 to 40°C
VIP-156PE 802.3af PoE SIP Analog Telephone Adapter
With the 802.3af PoE integration, the VIP-156PE enhances traditional telephony communication services via existing broadband connection to the Internet or corporation network.
- Ports: 1 LAN, 1 PC, 1 FXS
- Standard: SIP 2.0, SIP Outbound Proxy, STUN
- Fax Support: T.38, G.711 Pass-Through
- Power: 12V DC / 802.3af PoE
- Operating Temp: 0 to 50°C